Bill Bibeau, left, a resident of Woodman Avenue, complained that the 495 Car and Truck auto dealership has blocked his neighbors mailboxes with snow. Dealership owner, Robert Kalil, right, said he was just trying to help clear the area.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Presentation of Mary Academy Graduation
- City anti-poverty officials settle suit alleging they got paid for not working
- Salem Willows restroom to become clam shack
- City clerk admits to drinking two whiskeys before crash
- Future uncertain for The Rock