Rescue workers search for survivors at the site of a collapsed building in Yushu county in western China's Qinghai province on Wednesday, April 14, 2010. A series of strong earthquakes struck a far western Tibetan area of China on Wednesday, killing at least 400 people and injuring more than 10,000 as houses made of mud and wood collapsed, trapping many more, officials said.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver