Protesters chant slogans and wave Cypriot flags outside the Cypriot parliament on Friday. Cypriot authorities were putting the final touches Friday on a plan they hope will convince international lenders to provide the money the country needs to avoid bankruptcy within days. "The next few hours will determine the future of this country," said government spokesman Christos Stylianides.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver