Protesters chant slogans and wave Cypriot flags outside the Cypriot parliament on Friday. Cypriot authorities were putting the final touches Friday on a plan they hope will convince international lenders to provide the money the country needs to avoid bankruptcy within days. "The next few hours will determine the future of this country," said government spokesman Christos Stylianides.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms