Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz laughs with teammates in the dugout after hitting a double for his 2,000th career hit, in the sixth inning of a baseball game against the Detroit Tigers at Fenway Park in Boston, Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013.
- Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue