Frank Giordano, utilities manager for the Salem Public Works Department, left, and Salem Public Works Director Rick Russell demonstrate equipment used to detect water leaks. The town has saved $30,000 a year by fixing the leaks.
- Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue