University of New hampshire student Ann Steeves and 4-H program coordinator Joe Drake, back row, left and right, led 4-H members from throughout Rockingham County on a nature photography hike in Pawtuckaway State Park. Several of the photos taken that day were entered in the youth photography exhibit at the Deerfield Fair. This is National 4-H Week.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws