Jonas Stundzia speaks to students from Lawrence High School about archaeological artifacts from the 19th century that were found while digging to place the Striker's Monument at Campagnone Common.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver