Toni Durfee sits on the stoop of her renovated home at 70-72 Berkeley St., Lawrence, which was destroyed in a three-alarm fire on Jan. 19. She is surrounded by her children, Corey Abate, Alyssa Vazquez, Eric Vazquez and their neighbor Joshua Britto. Missing from the photo are son and daughter, Anthony and Amanda Abate.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter