Former Lawrence Catholic Academy teachers Natalie Ferland and Sean Houlihan received this pile of notes from students at the school. The two teachers were fired recently for violating the good cause clause in their teacher contracts with the school. The two are expecting a child sometime in June.
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs