Former Lawrence Catholic Academy teachers Natalie Ferland, left, and Sean Houlihan read through notes from students at the school in their Woburn home. The two teachers were fired recently for violating the good cause clause in their teacher contracts with the school. The two are expecting a child sometime in June.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws