In this October 2012 photo provided by The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Emily Whitehead is checked by pediatric oncologist, Dr. Stephan A. Grupp, at the hospital. In early 2012, she was the first child given gene therapy for acute lymphocytic leukemia and shows no sign of cancer today, nearly 21 months after.
- Proposed development rejected on Showcase site
- Ritzer family statement on Philip Chism assault arraignment
- Chism arraigned in second bathroom attack on a woman
- Pysch patient found after leaving Holy Family ER
- UPDATE: Teacher slaying suspect arraigned on assault charge