Motorists on Main Street in Plaistow drive past barrels set up to block off an Elm Street on-ramp that may soon be eliminated. The project is part of a larger vision for Main Street that town officials refer to as Plaistow Village.
- Lawrence water main breaks, closing parts of Canal street
- Longtime Plaistow police chief dies
- 'White supremacist' arraigned in abuse of step-daughters
- Fire erupts early this morning at closed St. Anne Church in Lawrence
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate