Before consuming preserved lemons, scrape the fruit off the rind. During the pickling process the fruit absorbs a large amount of salt and as a result will leave your dish tasting very salty.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver