Boston Red Sox starter Jon Lester delivers to the Tampa Bay Rays in the first inning yesterday. Lester is wearing a green cap and jersey, which has become a tradition for the Red Sox on St. Patrick's Day. It is a tradition believed to be started by Roger Clemens in 1990.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms