Boston Red Sox starter Jon Lester delivers to the Tampa Bay Rays in the first inning yesterday. Lester is wearing a green cap and jersey, which has become a tradition for the Red Sox on St. Patrick's Day. It is a tradition believed to be started by Roger Clemens in 1990.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver