A worker at a cacao plantation in Cano Rico, Venezuela, shows a handful of dried cacao seeds. Cacao that ripens in the forest-shaded plantations of Venezuela is transformed into some of the world's finest chocolate.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws