In this file photo, Honda Civic and Honda CRVs are seen outside of a Honda car dealership in Des Plaines, Ill. The U.S. auto industry ended 2012 on a high note, with December sales the strongest they have been since before the recession. Analysts predict an even bigger year in 2013, as a stronger economy, low-interest rates, aging cars on the road and competitive new products continue to draw buyers to dealerships.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver