In this file photo, Honda Civic and Honda CRVs are seen outside of a Honda car dealership in Des Plaines, Ill. The U.S. auto industry ended 2012 on a high note, with December sales the strongest they have been since before the recession. Analysts predict an even bigger year in 2013, as a stronger economy, low-interest rates, aging cars on the road and competitive new products continue to draw buyers to dealerships.
- Market Basket to advertise store manager jobs
- Patrick keeps his distance from Market Basket dispute
- Jones named Plaistow's interim chief
- More for your bus ride: Mayors push MVRTA to allow passengers to carry more bags
- Police: woman tried to hit cruiser, officers