A large 12-inch water main in the area of 234-240 Boardman St. ruptured, causing water to bubble up through the to roadway and flow down to Groveland Street and onto Water Street below.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver