Photo courtesy of Hudson police A Subaru Legacy, left, driven by Elizabeth Sousa of Londonderry, was one of two cars struck by a Honda Pilot yesterday morning in Hudson. Angelika Gursky of Hudson struck Sousa's vehicle and one other in front of the entrance to Hills Garrison School.
- Haverhill looks for 3-month ban on pot centers
- N.H. trails Mass. in economic recovery
- Man admits to using deceased's credit card
- TOP HEAVY U As tuition soars, colleges add more administrators than students or faculty
- UMass Lowell, Salem State dispute federal figures