A forensic handwriting expert concluded that Lawrence's Bilingual Election Coordinator Rafael Tejada signed the names of three others on nomination papers belonging to City Council President Frank Moran, who successfully ran for the Statehouse. Above is Tejada's signature on the nomination papers and the three others found on the papers.
- Market Basket to advertise store manager jobs
- Patrick keeps his distance from Market Basket dispute
- Jones named Plaistow's interim chief
- More for your bus ride: Mayors push MVRTA to allow passengers to carry more bags
- Police: woman tried to hit cruiser, officers