Timberlane's 90-dual meet winning streak came to an end against a Maine team and Owls co-coach Don Woodworth, above, and co-coach Barry Chooljian initially argued that the loss didn't count because it was during a tournament, not a regular dual meet.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms