Joseph Comforti, left, of Windham, wine director and purchasing director, with a glass of Chianti Classico with Antonio Zaccheo Jr., international wine maker and owner of Carpineto Vineyards of Tuscany, Italy, as he signs a bottle of his Chianti Classico for Lisa Doherty of Manchester, N.H.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Presentation of Mary Academy Graduation
- City anti-poverty officials settle suit alleging they got paid for not working
- Salem Willows restroom to become clam shack
- City clerk admits to drinking two whiskeys before crash
- Future uncertain for The Rock