Wetherbee School fourth graders show the bracelets that they sold for a $1 to raise money for Andy Measamom, who is battling brain cancer, and St. Jude's Research hospital. They made the bracelets in purple, which is Andy's favorite color.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case