AMY SWEENEY/Staff photo Andritti Measamom "Andy," center, who is battling brain cancer, and his fourth grade class at the Wetherbee School in Lawrence. The Helping Hands Charity Club and Cherilyn Donaghey's homeroom class had a fundraiser for Andy and St. Jude's Research hospital.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver