Great Outdoor Provision Co., the southeast's largest independent specialty outdoor retailer since 1972, has been acquired by local management. Founder Tom Valone, has announced that four longtime employees have taken a major equity investment in the company.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver