San Bernardino County Sheriff's officer Ken Owens searches a home for former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner in Big Bear Lake, Calif, yesterday. The hunt for the former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three killings entered a fourth day in snow-covered mountains yesterday. a day after the police chief ordered a review of the disciplinary case that led to the fugitive's firing and new details emerged of the evidence he left behind.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver