U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy III, D-Mass., speaks during an interview. Kennedy is the grandson of former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy. President John F. Kennedy is his great-uncle. Both were assassinated more than a decade before he was born. Joe Kennedy says he's working to earn the respect of his colleagues on his own.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver