U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy III, D-Mass., speaks during an interview. Kennedy is the grandson of former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy. President John F. Kennedy is his great-uncle. Both were assassinated more than a decade before he was born. Joe Kennedy says he's working to earn the respect of his colleagues on his own.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter