In this Friday, Oct. 21, 2011 photo, Frankie Thevenot, 3, plays with an iPad in his bedroom at his home in Metairie, La. As of Wednesday, the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood, a Boston-based group, is urging federal investigators to examine the marketing practices of Fisher-Price's and Open Solution's mobile apps. It's the campaign's first complaint against the mobile app industry as part of its broader push to hold accountable businesses that market technology to very young children and their parents.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter