MARY SCHWALM/Staff photo Methuen Mayor Stephen Zanni, left, and Haverhill Mayor James Fiorentini talk as they stand outside an abandoned property on Cypress Street in Haverhill. Methuen and Haverhill have won a grant to oversee their abandoned property program.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms