Methuen Mayor Stephen Zanni, left, and Haverhill Mayor James Fiorentini talk as they stand outside an abandoned property on Cypress Street in Haverhill. Methuen and Haverhill have won a grant to oversee their abandoned property program.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws