AMY SWEENEY/Staff photo Andre Benjamin, left, and Nelson Sliva from K. DaPonte Construction Corp. get ready to put in the granite curb along Main Street in Bradford. The $13 million project is scheduled to be finished June of 2013.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Lawrence man allegedly threatened President
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws