Susan Sherman, a Plaistow resident, sits with her husband John moments before being named Volunteer of the Year by the N.H. Local Government Center yesterday. Susan Sherman was recognized for decades of community service, board and committee membership, and more.
- Haverhill looks for 3-month ban on pot centers
- N.H. trails Mass. in economic recovery
- Man admits to using deceased's credit card
- TOP HEAVY U As tuition soars, colleges add more administrators than students or faculty
- UMass Lowell, Salem State dispute federal figures