State Rep Bill Nelson, left, and Frank Kotowski listen to testimony recently in Concord, N.H. New Hampshire lawmakers are trying for the fourth time in six years to pass legislation to allow medical marijuana use by people with debilitating conditions or terminal illness.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public