State Rep Bill Nelson, left, and Frank Kotowski listen to testimony recently in Concord, N.H. New Hampshire lawmakers are trying for the fourth time in six years to pass legislation to allow medical marijuana use by people with debilitating conditions or terminal illness.
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga
- Gloves are off in 2nd Congressional District GOP primary