State Rep Bill Nelson, left, and Frank Kotowski listen to testimony recently in Concord, N.H. New Hampshire lawmakers are trying for the fourth time in six years to pass legislation to allow medical marijuana use by people with debilitating conditions or terminal illness.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case