AMY SWEENEY/Staff photoSouth Lawrence East Principal A. Kevin Qazilbash gets a lesson in stepping from students Litzy Silverio, 11, left, and Emily Castillo, 10, during one of the exercise blocks. Stepping, a form of percussive dance, is one of the forms of exercise the students can choose to do during one of the three fitness classes each day.
- Lawrence water main breaks, closing parts of Canal street
- Longtime Plaistow police chief dies
- 'White supremacist' arraigned in abuse of step-daughters
- Fire erupts early this morning at closed St. Anne Church in Lawrence
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate