AMY SWEENEY/Staff photo Ashley Urquiza, left, 11, and Litzy Silverio, 11, use flash cards to test one another during the subtraction and multiplication module at the South Lawrence East 5th Grade Academy. The students have an 8 hour day and the last hour is working in small groups on specific skills.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws