AMY SWEENEY/Staff photo Plaistow police Chief Stephen Savage addresses the press about the capture of Roland Dow and Jessica Linscott. He credits the work of many different agencies working together to find the couple, accused of beating and burning her 3-year-old child.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter