Donna Haynes and her sons, Jacob, 3, and Zachary, 9. make cards for sick children at the Merrimac Library. They were attending a reception for a display featuring some of the many letters and items 9-year-old Emma Journeay received from well-wishers before she succumbed to cancer in August.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case