This Sunday Aug. 12, 2012, file photo shows models, from left, Lily Cole, Karen Elson, Stella Tennant, Kate Moss, Lily Donaldson, Naomi Campbell, Jourdan Dunn and Georgia May Jagger walking with a male model during the Closing Ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. Gold was the new black at the closing ceremony with a parade of supermodels wearing gilded gowns in a tribute to British fashion. Moss and Campbell both had on Alexander McQueen; Jagger's was by Victoria Beckham; Karen Elson was in Burberry; and Stella Tennant donned a Christopher Kane Swarovski-crystal catsuit.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver