Attorney Richard D'Agostino was interviewed by the Methuen City Council Monday night for the city solicitor's position. During the public interview, D'Agostino received a text calling him "a liar" from current solicitor Peter McQuillan. The Methuen City Council voted not to reappoint McQuillan in January and launched a search for his replacement.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver