Attorney Richard D'Agostino was being interviewed by the Methuen City Council Tuesday night for the city solicitor's job when he received this text message. It was sent by current Solicitor Peter McQuillan who was not reappointed to his post by the council in January.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter