The Smith family of Haverhill appears to be more than ready for their favorite team, the Syracuse Orange, to play on Saturday in the Final Four. In the front row is seven-year-old Braedon Smith, on left and Colby, age 3, on right. In the back row is Keryn Smith and Methuen High teacher-coach Jason Smith, who graduated from Syracuse in 1997.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver