Doris Steinel Fisette, with daughters Barbara Steinel, center, and Mary Steinel-Andriotakis, holds the wedding photo of her and her late husband, Robert, at the East Parish United Methodist Church. Her husband was one of the crewmen on the submarine USS Thresher out of Portsmouth, N.H., which sank 50 years ago today during testing.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver