North Andover's Danielle Coughlin is in control against Winchester's Jordan Darby in the 106-pound final during the Div. 2 North sectional Feb. 16. Coughlin won the match and then defeated Darby again Wednesday in the Division 2 finals to become the first girl to win a state title in boys wrestling.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms