JILL HARMACINSKI PHOTO / Evelyn Friedman, executive director of the Greater Lawrence Community Action Council, who may have to lay off a dozen heating assistance workers this week due to the federal government shutdown.
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs