In this Sept. 26 file photo, seated at the table from left, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton attend a meeting of the five permanent members of the Security Council plus Germany during the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly at U.N. headquarters. Iran's foreign minister fired back on Wednesday against hard-line critics of Tehran's groundbreaking outreach to the United States, accusing opponents of using fabricated news leaks and other tactics in attempts to undermine the effort.
- Derry town administrator's lewdness trial delayed
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- N.H. drivers could see 4- to 5-cent gas tax hike
- Back on Berkeley Street: Family of nine rebuilds home almost a year after 3-alarm fire