In this video image made available by the Armed Forces of Malta from an overflying aircraft, a life raft carrying survivors floats in the sea between Malta and the Italian island of Lampedusa yesterday, following the capsize of a boat carrying an estimated 200 migrants. Rescue crews reported seeing bodies in the water but the coast guard said most of the passengers had been rescued. Another shipwreck of a migrants seeking to enter Europe the previous week left at least 339 dead.
- Market Basket to advertise store manager jobs
- Patrick keeps his distance from Market Basket dispute
- Jones named Plaistow's interim chief
- More for your bus ride: Mayors push MVRTA to allow passengers to carry more bags
- Police: woman tried to hit cruiser, officers