Patrick Donovan, Chief Professional Officer of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem, left, and Dante Stigliano unveil a monument (detail pictured above) honoring Russell and Roberta Ingram for their contributions to the club. Roberta Ingram died in 2010. Russell Ingram, 88, and their children attended the event.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver