Courtesy photo: Michigan All-American Jim Pace is carrying the ball while Hall of Famer Alex Karras blocks Pat Burke of Lawrence and Michigan State at a practice for the famed East-West Shrine Game in 1957. Burke and Karras were co-captains of the East team. Burke, who passed away in 2011, was drafted in the 11th round but knee injuries ended his football career.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver