Debbie Minick, of Golden Gate Estates in Florida, is going through the process of foreclosure after her first husband passed away in 2009. Minick, a stay-at-home mother, said because the deed wasn't in her name, Wells Fargo bank initially refused to talk with her as she tried to keep up with the mortgage.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate