Yesterday, protester Dora Smith holds a sign that tells passers-by that synthetic cannabinoids, or fake marijuana, when smoked, are more addictive that heroin or cocaine. Smith and others picket on public land in front of the Smoking Monkey, hoping its owners will take the product off its shelves.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver