MARY SCHWALM/Staff photoThe driver's seat cushion on the Windham Fire Department ladder truck is in a state of disrepair, with exposed plywood. Selectmen authorized fire department officials to pursue a federal grant to replace the truck.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver